[CentOS] php-pear - required files - which rpm

Fri May 16 00:26:41 UTC 2008
Fajar Priyanto <fajarpri at cbn.net.id>

On Thursday 15 May 2008 22:03:06 Tom Brown wrote:
> I am tying to install a php based application but the error i recieve is
> Failed opening required 'HTML/Template/IT.php'
> This is something to do with pear from what i can tell but i do have
> php-pear installed. The file IT.php is not on my system but does anyone
> know what rpm this would come from?

Hi Tom,
We can install additional pear modules by CLI:
1. Make sure you're connected to the internet.
2. pear install -o modulename
3. To see all options available, just type: pear

HTH,
http://linux2.arinet.org
07:26:35 up 29 min, 2.6.22-14-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.