[CentOS] OT: Top Posting

Fri May 16 11:55:18 UTC 2008

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> I think this post gives us a good message.  That is that, just like
> there are many people who hate the forums, there are many users who
> prefer the forums over the mailing lists.

That does not mean you go slaging off one communication medium in
another. If IRC is the only thing that works for you, that does not mean
its OK to go farking off in the lists and forums.

On the other hand, if you are here in the lists, its reasonable to
expect people to make an effort to make communication easier. Just as
any medium of communication would have guidelines and ways to implement
them.

- KB