[CentOS] OT: Top Posting

Fri May 16 15:08:27 UTC 2008
Carol Anne Ogdin <caogdin at gmail.com>

Les Mikesell questioned, "...who would go there to post any answers?"  The
answer is the same people who share here...and probably many more who find
this sparse medium harder to navigate.  There's a thriving community I
helped create and nurture, which I've described at
http://www.deepwoods.com/transform/pubs/Community.htm

When there's value provided, many people will rise to the challenge of
adding even more value.

And, yes, I know there's an archive of posts to this forum, but the question
is one of focus:  Do you  hold more value for a lively (virtual) meeting
with lots of participants, or a quiet library where information is archived?
This medium feels to me more like the latter.

--Carol Anne