[CentOS] OT: Top Posting

Sat May 17 00:14:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

Carol Anne Ogdin wrote:
> Dear Mr. Singh:
>
> I understand you prefer this medium.  I have practical experience with
> alternatives that have offered measurable and definite benefits to the
> communities they serve.

Which is quite fair, and the point I was making as well. However, the
poit I was also making ( and have now repeated about 4 times ) is-  this
is the lists not the forums. We have some guidelines and the moderaters
will make an effort to implement them.

> Your opinions are louder than your putative experience.  Unfortunately, in
> 51 years in the computer industry, I've sometimes had to cope with behaviors
> like yours.  It still makes me sad to experience such unhappy people who
> think that attack is the best way to enrich a collaboration.

ok, so you are > 51 years old. Which was good to know. I'll respect you
for your age. Apart from that you've made no real contribution to the
conversation here.