[CentOS] Re: OT: Top Posting

Mon May 19 21:53:50 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 5-16-2008 8:14 AM Carol Anne Ogdin spake the following:
> Dear Mr. Singh:
>
> I understand you prefer this medium.  I have practical experience with
> alternatives that have offered measurable and definite benefits to the
> communities they serve.
>
> Your opinions are louder than your putative experience.  Unfortunately, in
> 51 years in the computer industry, I've sometimes had to cope with behaviors
> like yours.  It still makes me sad to experience such unhappy people who
> think that attack is the best way to enrich a collaboration.
So 51 years ago you had to be working on either Univac or a CDC 1604. There
wasn't much else around in 1957. Digital had just opened and hadn't produced a
system yet, so Sperry Rand and the new kids CDC were about it.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and