[CentOS] Maybe OT: Some strange problem with postfix

Wed May 21 13:48:44 UTC 2008
carlopmart <carlopmart at gmail.com>

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> carlopmart wrote:
>> Ralph Angenendt wrote:

>>> Show logs.
>> It doesn't appears any error on maillog about this. Only postfix sends a
>> message to sender's that informs his message will be delivered ...
>
> Are you sure that it is postfix sending that message? This should be
> visible from the *logs*
>
> Also show postconf -n
>
> Ralph

Ralph, yes I am sure. I can't find any entry in log file about this problem. All
mails appears as delivered. Postfix sends this message:

 >>> Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON at domain.com> 05/16/08 1:23  >>>
This is the mail system at host mail.domain.com.

Your message was successfully delivered to the destination(s)
listed below. If the message was delivered to mailbox you will
receive no further notifications. Otherwise you may still receive
notifications of mail delivery errors from other systems.

                    The mail system

<user at domain2.com>: delivery via localhost[127.0.0.1]:10025: 250 2.0.0 Ok:
     queued as D61DDEC962

My postconf:

alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
content_filter = imss:localhost:10025
daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix
default_process_limit = 200
disable_vrfy_command = yes
header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks
invalid_hostname_reject_code = 554
local_recipient_maps = $alias_maps, ldap:ldapsource
mail_owner = postfix
mailbox_command =
mailbox_size_limit = 0
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq.postfix
message_size_limit = 12582912
multi_recipient_bounce_reject_code = 554
mydestination = $myhostname, $myorigin, localhost.localdomain, localhost,
$transport_maps
mydomain = domain.com
myhostname = mail.domain.com
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, 192.168.1.4/32, 192.168.5.1/32
myorigin = $mydomain
non_fqdn_reject_code = 554
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
recipient_delimiter = +
relay_domains = $mydestination
relay_domains_reject_code = 554
setgid_group = postdrop
smtpd_banner = Primary ESMTP v3.0
smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, check_client_access
hash:/etc/postfix/access, reject_invalid_hostname, reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
reject_non_fqdn_sender,                         reject_unknown_sender_domain
smtpd_data_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_pipelining
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_helo_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_invalid_hostname,
reject_non_fqdn_hostname
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_invalid_hostname,
reject_non_fqdn_hostname, reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
reject_unknown_sender_domain, reject_unknown_recipient_domain, reject_rbl_client
multi.uribl.com, reject_rbl_client dsn.rfc-ignorant.org,
reject_rbl_client dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net, reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org,
reject_rbl_client sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org, reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net, reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org,
reject_rbl_client ix.dnsbl.manitu.net, reject_rbl_client combined.rbl.msrbl.net,
          reject_rbl_client rabl.nuclearelephant.com, reject_rbl_client
pbl.spamhaus.org, reject_unauth_destination
smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_unknown_sender_domain,
reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_rhsbl_sender rhsbl.sorbs.net,
    reject_rbl_client maps_rbl_domains
strict_rfc821_envelopes = yes
unknown_address_reject_code = 554
unknown_client_reject_code = 554
unknown_hostname_reject_code = 554
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 554
unknown_relay_recipient_reject_code = 554
unknown_virtual_alias_reject_code = 554
unknown_virtual_mailbox_reject_code = 554
unknown_virtual_alias_reject_code = 554
unknown_virtual_mailbox_reject_code = 554
unverified_recipient_reject_code = 554
unverified_sender_reject_code = 554