[CentOS] CentOS 5.2 ?

Fri May 23 11:49:34 UTC 2008
Jens Larsson <jens at nsc.liu.se>

> > > Anybody knows when CentOS 5.2 will be made available?

> LOL, it's *almost* funny how quick people start asking when the next
> version will come out when after upstream has released a new version.
> Paul

What's so funny? I think it's a very relevant question. There are
preparations to made. Mirror-disks should have enough space. Kickstart
have to be modified. Users should be notified. Vacations should be put on
hold... And not all of us have been on this list and have had this
discussion every time a new release is due. Tim Verhoeven did the right
thing and put a good answer at http://planet.centos.org/. Thanks!

/jens

--
Jens Larsson, NSC, Linköpings universitet, SE-58183 LINKÖPING, SWEDEN
Phone: +46-13-281432, Mobile: +46-709-521432, E-mail: jens at nsc.liu.se
GPG/PGP Key: 1024D/C21BB2C7 2001-02-27 Jens Larsson <jens at nsc.liu.se>
Key Fingerprint: BAEF 85CF BF1D  7A69 C965 2EE6  C541 D57F C21B  B2C7