[CentOS] why there is no liblua5.1.so in /usr/lib?

Tue May 27 04:55:09 UTC 2008
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

bqj123 wrote:
> hello all:
> I want to install ModSecurity v2.5.4 in my system. I do the following
> setup to install the lua

On a RPM based distribution like CentOS, if you try to build stuff like
that from source, you'll need to sort out all the package dependencies
yourself, AND have files on your system which aren't under the control
of the packaging system.

It appears there is a yum repository for modsecurity here
http://www.jasonlitka.com/yum-repository/

If they aren't up-to-date, you could perhaps use their SRPM spec files
and build your own RPM files from the latest project sources, but this
might take some tweaking.