[CentOS] Problem accessing to Windows Terminal Server in load balancing.

Wed May 28 16:12:49 UTC 2008
Lorenzo Quatrini <lorenzo at gmk.it>

ArcosCom Linux User ha scritto:

> I observed that all TSn IP's has their ARP entry in the ARP table, but the
> IP for load balancing not.
>
> How can I solve this problem at the bridge level? I think that there is
> something that the bridges are filtering and perhaps is because the TS
> load balancing software uses various "virtual macs" for the load balancing
> IP.

I had a similar issue with a Cisco router; the solution was to add an entry on
the arp table for the IP for load balancing and the "virtual" ethernet address
of the cluster. (You can find them on the properties of the cluster)

I guess you could use /etc/ether to make the mapping persistent.

Regards

Lorenzo Quatrini