[CentOS] Problem accessing to Windows Terminal Server in load balancing.

Wed May 28 17:07:24 UTC 2008
Lorenzo Quatrini <lorenzo at gmk.it>

ArcosCom Linux User ha scritto:
> 2 questions:
>    a) Must I put the same IP with 3 "virtual macs" under the same interface?
>    b) Must the ARP entry be changed in the bridges? In the computers?

Well, I don't remember for sure if I did something on the Cluster side (maybe I
choose "Multicast" on cluster properties) but I only have one (virtual) mac
address for the (virtual) ip address.

The static ARP entry is only on my router (which is routing and not bridging);
maybe if you use bridging you have to distribute the static mapping on all the host