[CentOS] kernel-2.6.18-53.1.21.el5 centosplus?

Thu May 29 02:56:57 UTC 2008
Alfred von Campe <alfred at von-campe.com>

On May 28, 2008, at 14:08, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> We are currently using the builders to build centos-5.2 ... I can
> try to  get the that kernel in, but we should very soon thereafter
> have the 5.2 one, so it might be better for you just to wait.

Does the 5.2 kernel include the NFS patch (RH bug 321111 I think)?
The only reason I am using the centosplus kernel is because of the
NFS performance issue.  Oh, and I also like to have framebuffer
support in the kernel which was missing from the previous centosplus
kernel.  So if the 5.2 kernel includes the NFS patch, and has FB
support, that would make my day!

Alfred :-)