[CentOS] HA Storage Cookbook?

Gordon McLellan gordonthree at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:01:20 UTC 2008

Les,

That's pretty much my problem.  I was hoping to kill two birds with
one stone here.  First order of business is to replace the single
drive with a raid array.  Second order was to replace a single iscsi
server with duo of machines.  If one machine had some sort of
non-recoverable problem, the other could pick-up the torch and carry
on, even if that means I need to "flip a switch" to make it happen.

Gordon