[CentOS] Hwinfo

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Mon Nov 10 14:48:47 UTC 2008

Anne Wilson kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika maanantai, 10. marraskuuta
2008):
> On Monday 10 November 2008 00:24:05 Dag Wieers wrote:
> > On Sun, 9 Nov 2008, jarmo wrote:
> > > Has anyone info about package hwinfo for
> > > Centos, rhel, fedora?
> > > Nice piece of commandline tools.
> >
> > I tried, but hwinfo is very SuSE specific.
>
> Dag, I used hwinfo years ago on Mandrake/Mandriva systems.  Maybe something
> helpful there?
>
> I agree with jarmo - it's an excellent tool
>
> Anne

I tried MDV packet, but there is some depencies what didn' match
even I have required libaries installed, but ofcourse wrong serial.
As well as connectivas package, didn't get SuSe's yet, but bet
there's maybe other depencies required than tose other distro's.

Original Hwinfo is made for Debian based systems, I think.

Jarmo