[CentOS] close open relay

Dennis Kaptain dkaptain at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Nov 13 00:39:09 UTC 2008

----- Mensaje original ----

Yes, check your logs to see if your mail server ever sent those messages.
I often get bounce emails back for my domain name at my web hosting provider. The server at my web hosting provider never sent those emails but a spamer somewhere else spoofed the from and/or reply-to as being from my domain.

      ¡Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!
La guía completa para tu vida en Mujer de Hoy.
http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/