[CentOS] Is there in CentOS 5 Compiz?

happymaster23 happymaster23 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:39:18 UTC 2008

Thank you for reply,

but Compiz can be easily switched off when you are on battery and the GMA950
have enough power to handle it on 1024*600 resolution. This is no problem. I
like CentOS because of its stability (and I am using it on servers), but I
don´t know how it will appear on desktop. Yes, CentOS is enterprise
operating system and Fedora is multimedia minded, but I think that CentOS is
better OS with much better HW support (isn´t it?) and this multimedia
features can be easily added.

I don´t know which one choose :(