[CentOS] Is there in CentOS 5 Compiz?

happymaster23 happymaster23 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:02:06 UTC 2008

I am going to buy Eee PC S101 (1,6 GHz Atom, 1 GB RAM, ...), but these specs
are same on most of netbooks. You can find some videos of Compiz on Eee PC
701 at youtube.com which works flawlessly, so I am convinced, that on next
generation Eee PCs (901, S101) there will be no problems even if S101 have
bigger resolution (800*480 vs. 1024*600).

Thank for replies