[CentOS] SYD flood dropped on Sendmail (centos 4.x)

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Nov 20 20:53:08 UTC 2008

Chris, you still didn't answer *why* you have to reboot them. What exactly
is the symptom that makes you think you have to reboot?

I assume now that with "My firewall says it's blocked" you referred to the
drops? (Next time say so, as this wording is really ambiguous.)

> What would you like to know about my situation? I have 6 servers running

Yeah, so you are not a home user where one could rate-limit the port ;-)

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany