[CentOS] Migration from VMWare to HP Blade

Thu Nov 20 20:54:32 UTC 2008

Matthew Walster wrote:
> When I get around to testing this (preferably when it's not a peak
> hour!) I'll come back and let you guys know if it worked, know if
> there's a place I can document it? It can't just be us two that have had
> this issue.

You can reply to the list with SOLVED added to the subject line for
future searchers of the list archives.  This is probably not general
enough to warrant a Wiki article, although there have been a lot of
recent questions about hardware/kernel changes causing hangups and
requiring tweaks to grub, modules.conf, and needing to mkinitrd - if
someone feels up to writing a more general guide to solving such problems.

Phil