[CentOS] kbs-CentOS-Testing gnucash: status for CentOS 5?

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Sat Nov 22 22:23:00 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-11-22 at 15:17 -0500, R P Herrold wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Nov 2008, William L. Maltby wrote:
>
> > I figured I had forgot to install the gpg key, so I did that. Well, now
> > I have to instances of that key. When I try to remove one copy,
> >
> >   # rpm -e gpg-pubkey-3e13cf5b-422eea1c
> >   error: "gpg-pubkey-3e13cf5b-422eea1c" specifies multiple packages
>
> add the --allmatches  option to the rpm -e

Thanks! In the rpm man page I had searched for "ignore" and "error" and
a few other things I could think of to try and get around it. <*sigh*> I
guess someday I'll have to actually read the _whole_thing_ so that my
(used-to-be?) excellent memory for the generalities can save me.

> and it will work as you wish to elide that key
>
> -- Russ herrold
> <snip sig stuff>

BTW, in case KB is looking, the install on 4.x went just fine and I'm
now reading the tutorial (the _whole_thing_  8=O  )

Thanks again, Russ

--
Bill