[CentOS] bioinformatics repository?

John jses27 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:59:37 UTC 2008

David, you could try Checking out the Scientific Linux Project to Maybe add
and use there Repos. It should also be binary compatable with CentOS. That
would be the only Distributon that I know of that would maybe have what you
need. The only others would be maybe Debian Based Systems because of the
huge alternate package options. But off course then you would need to
convert the debian packages to rpm format and there is also a tool to do
that.

JohnStanley