[CentOS] Getting a disk driver from 3ware installed.

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 16:35:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:25, Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com> wrote:
> The only documentation included says to
> run "linux dd". I'm assuming this is at the boot prompt upon startup, and
> not installation (I hope).

AFAIK, "linux dd" is used during installation. I'm not sure if you can
use that again once the system is already installed.

They should have a script to install the modules to the right places
for you. In theory, I guess that could be done by hand, but it would
certainly not be simple enough for us to "guess" how to do it.

HTH,
Filipe