[CentOS] Neighbour table overflow

chloe K chloekcy2000 at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 28 17:35:42 UTC 2008

you have the network /20 so that you got this neigbour overlfow
  you should subnet it

Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com> wrote:
  tdukes at sc.rr.com wrote:
> ---- Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>
>> Thomas Dukes wrote:

You might not have much control over it if you are using DHCP.

route -n

will supply you with your router address. Once you now that and your
assigned IP address (and lease) you can use ifconfig to change your
netmask so that your router and you are in the same subnet.

What is the address also of your nameserver (/etc/resolv.conf) and mail
server? If these are also within that hugh subnet, your netmask has to
keep them 'local'.

Roadrunner.... hmm.

Yahoo!         Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on         the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!