[CentOS] nspluginwrapper included in CentOS 5.2 fails completely

Tue Nov 18 05:54:41 UTC 2008
Ed Donahue <liberaled at gmail.com>

64-bit flash is here, well alpha stage:

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/

Here is what I did:

yum remove flash-plugin

mozilla-plugin-config -i -f -v (might not be necessary)

Deleted this one /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so

placed libflashplayer.so (64-bit from adobe) in /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins

Restarted firefox (64)

When to you tube and watched a video

WOOOOOOT!!!