[CentOS] amd mobile on 1 cpu listed in /proc/cpuinfo

Wed Nov 19 13:21:46 UTC 2008
Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com>

I just noticed that my Dual core mobile AMD ZM-82 is only showing
one processor in /proc/cpuinfo and not two.

Is there a reason? I am running centos 5.2 x86_64.
uname -a
Linux demobox.msgnet.com 2.6.18-92.el5 #1 SMP Tue Jun 10 18:51:06 EDT
2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Jerry
--------------

 more /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 17
model           : 3
model name      : AMD Turion(tm) X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile ZM-82
stepping        : 1
cpu MHz         : 600.000
cache size      : 1024 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 1
core id         : 0
cpu cores       : 1
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dn
ow constant_tsc up pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy
misalignsse 3dnowprefetch
bogomips        : 4393.73
TLB size        : 1024 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate [8]