[CentOS] Looking for an application to work with Centos

Wed Nov 26 00:34:41 UTC 2008
John Plemons <john at mavin.com>

I'm looking for a application, and or ideas on how to ....

Set up a web page that can be cataloged by search engines capturing all
of the part numbers in a db.  This page would be tied to a MySql or
other  Linux DB so that people can also do a basic on site part number
search..  We have 150,000 different part numbers, we would like all
150,000 picked up by the different search engines.

Can anyone come up with any ideas??

The platform is a basic P4 running Centos 5, disk space isn't much of an
issue, I have 100 gig available for the application. The only other
application on the machine is a picture server for off site auctions, so
CPU load isn't major factor.

Thanks,
john