[CentOS] [Help] About Participate in CentOS - knoweldge sharing.

Thu Nov 27 08:15:21 UTC 2008
wu yaling <s1213527 at yahoo.com.tw>

Dear friend,
We are conducting a study on the motivation of the knowledge sharing on the CentOS community.
The contributors’ experience to Linux is very important to the design and management of this knowledge platform.
Would you please post the following on-line questionnaire message to the CentOS platform or forward the message to the members?
After the survey is done, we will randomly select twenty persons and present them with USB 2GB Flash Drives.
Besides, with each valid questionnaire, we will donate US $1 dollar to CentOS.org.
The result of this survey is analyzed in an anonymous way and is only regarded as the academic use.
Please help us to complete the data collection.

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheers,

Joanne

[The Message content]

Dear friends,
    We are conducting a study on the motivation of the knowledge sharing on CentOS. Your experience of the read from and write to CentOS is very important to the design and management of this knowledge platform. The survey will take abouttwo minutes. We deeply appreciate your help on answering the following questions.
    After the survey is done, we will randomly select twentypersons and present them with USB 2GB Flash Drives. Besides, with each valid questionnaire, we will donate US $1 dollar to the CentOS.org. The result of this survey is analyzed in an anonymous way and is only regarded as the academic use. Please feel free to fill out the questionnaire. Thanks again for your time and valuable input.
May happiness and health be with you everyday!

★     On-line Questionnaire:  http://140.119.19.152:8080/CentOS/

ShariS. C. Shang
Eldon Y. Li
Professor,
Department of Management Information Systems,
NationalChengchi University
Tel.:  +886-2-82374038;Fax: +886-2-29393754 ;E-mail: s1213527 at yahoo.com.tw

付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! http://tw.mg0.mail.yahoo.com/dc/landing