[CentOS] offtopic question .. apprecyice ur help

Sat Nov 1 14:13:48 UTC 2008
David G. Miller <dave at davenjudy.org>

"fabian dacunha" <fabian at baladia.gov.kw> wrote with horrible intentional misspellings:

> Dear All,
>
> its a offtopic question but really apprecite if someone would advise n help
> i have been running a mil server with sendmail
>
> and have sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org as my dnsbl.
>
> i had  other servers which are alredy out now
> that is relays.ordb.org and dsbl.org have already been out of my sendmail
> config.
>
> any one knows of ny other servers i could add in my sendmail config
>
> apprecite ur help
>
> thanks
>

> regards
>
> Fabian
I have two blog posts that describe how I deal with spam:

http://davenjudy.org/davesBlog/node/22

http://davenjudy.org/davesBlog/node/27

I use a combination of several RBLs and dSPAM that seems to work fairly
well and I'm not hearing about any false positives.

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce