[CentOS] TI USB 3410-5052 for CentOS 4.7

Mon Nov 3 21:30:40 UTC 2008
Marc Ferguson <mferguson at va-gatekeeper.trapsoft.com>

Hi,

I am trying to build the driver for the TI USB 3410/5052 family of devices.
Specifically, I am trying to hook up a MultiTech GSM modem.

I have the source for the driver which came with the modem.  However, I
beating my head against the wall trying to get around the usb-serial.h not
found error.

I have found references saying usb-serial.h has been moved.  Even though
I have pulled down kernel-2.6.9-78.src.rpm I can not find the .h to make
things compile.

Any assistance would be greately appreciated (a prebuilt driver would be
even better).

Thanks

Marc

Marc Ferguson