[CentOS] SVN missing libexpat.so.0 while it is present

Wed Nov 12 19:42:21 UTC 2008
Berend Dekens <berend at cyberwizzard.nl>

John schreef:
> JohnStanley Writes:
>
> Sometimes conlflicts can be created between the two. RPM and Yum. Run rpm
> --rebuilddb

No change in there - SVN still fails.

> Alternatively:
> Maybe then your problem lies in the kind of install you did with Subversion.
> Installed from source or Binary RPM Package and where did you get it? What
> version is it and CentOS?

I started with 1.4.2-*-el5, then 1.5.1 from the Subversion site and
right now I have a custom compiled version installed - none of them worked.

Whats strange about this whole thing is that even the locally compiled
version is broken. I mean - the linked in the toolchain found libexpat
so why doesn't the binary? I even turned SE Linux off - didn't make a
change...