[CentOS] SVN missing libexpat.so.0 while it is present

Thu Nov 13 10:15:18 UTC 2008
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

John wrote:
> John wrote:
> > Sometimes conlflicts can be created between the two. RPM and Yum.
>
> No.
>
> > Run rpm --rebuilddb
>
> How is that supposed to help in this case?
>
> Ralph
>
> Was hoping you could explain? :-) Now I think about it I cant either :-)

No, I cannot explain how that would help in this case - it was your
idea. And no, there cannot be conflicts between "yum and rpm", as one is
the frontend for the other and there is only *one* package database in
the system.

BTW: It would be great if you could fix your mail client so one can see
which parts of a mail were written by you and which were written by
others. <http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html> - it is
written for usenet, but most of it also applies to mailing lists, if not
all.

Ralph