[CentOS] Re: Linux backup help

Fri Nov 14 22:32:48 UTC 2008
Amos Shapira <amos.shapira at gmail.com>

What about disaster recovery?
Assuming I take the approach you suggest and have to restore the cache
(with the tested versions) after it's lost in a disaster, is there a
way to do that (short of backing it up)? I'd  rather be able to keep a
list of package versions instead of having to move around entire cache
backups across continents.

Thanks,

--Amos