[CentOS] Re: Virtual NICs (aliases like eth0:1) won't come up after reboot

Sat Nov 15 17:14:05 UTC 2008
Berend Dekens <berend at cyberwizzard.nl>

Filipe Brandenburger schreef:
> Did you still not understand that we need to know what the file names
> are???
The command provided shows the content of the files and yes, perhaps it
would show the filenames as well. This was however not specifically asked.

Furthermore the files are named differently so the only file shown in
that command is the master NIC - as I posted in another mail. Also, the
other configs were posted upon request as well.
> Please improve your comprehension skills.

As I stated I did what I thought was asked - but the original poster
only asked to run that command: not what was supposed to come out and
what was relevant in there. Perhaps it is you who should "improve your
comprehension skills", as I provided the information.

Now as much as your help is 'appriciated', it is no longer needed as the
problem is sorted - one way or another.

Berend