[CentOS] Looking for an application to work with Centos

Wed Nov 26 08:14:29 UTC 2008
Rainer Duffner <rainer at ultra-secure.de>

John Plemons schrieb:
> Thanks for the feedback, but not exactly what I have in mind, the
> inventory is fluid and quantity changes are updated daily.  My goal
> would be a real time link to a secondary DB which has a update push
> from the primary DB, the primary is a Firebird DB under Windows 2003
> server..
>

>From a (very) brief look at the google-site, I gather that there is an
API where you can push data into Google-Base.

Google-Base is really the only way to get mass-data into Google.
Do you think Google spiders ebay?
Do you think they are going to spider your "site"?

You have to write an adapter that communicates changes in your DB to
Google-Base, using the XML-RPC API that they provide.

Regards,
Rainer