[CentOS] Looking for an application to work with Centos

Wed Nov 26 14:36:02 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 7:34 PM, John Plemons <john at mavin.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a application, and or ideas on how to ....
>
> Set up a web page that can be cataloged by search engines capturing all of
> the part numbers in a db.  This page would be tied to a MySql or other
>  Linux DB so that people can also do a basic on site part number search..
>  We have 150,000 different part numbers, we would like all 150,000 picked up
> by the different search engines.

One thing I suggest you do, regardless of what technology you end up
with, is have a Sitemap for Google and a Sitemap for Yahoo on your web
site. Google has Webmaster Tools and you can register the site with
them and their Search Engines will visit your site.