[CentOS] Stop the FUD Xen is not deprecated

Wed Nov 26 21:16:27 UTC 2008
Joseph L. Casale <JCasale at activenetwerx.com>

> offers medium to low performance compared to other
>similar products

I get it, you *hate* Microsoft and Windows and ... That's cool. But before you
make claims about facts (not opinion, which is very valid as I respect your
personal choices to be good for you) you should verify those. Vmware is does some
impressive stuff, again, that's what paying for software can ****sometimes*** grant:
The gigantic dev team making good progress. This thread has suggested esx performance
is medium to low, and that is just not true, for Linux or Windows guests. It's pretty
freaking fast. Lots of us have the infrastructure to back that up.