[CentOS] Regd: SeLinux Configuration

Mon Nov 3 08:05:56 UTC 2008
Balaji <balajisundar at midascomm.com>

Dear All,
  I have tried with your previous suggestion of adding "selinux=1
enforcing=1" to the kernel line in my grub.conf
  file and my grub configuration details are below
# grub.conf generated by anaconda
#
# NOTICE:  You do not have a /boot partition.  This means that
#          all kernel and initrd paths are relative to /, eg.
#          root (hd0,0)
#          kernel /boot/vmlinuz-version ro root=/dev/hda1
#          initrd /boot/initrd-version.img
#boot=/dev/hda
default=0
timeout=5
splashimage=(hd0,0)/boot/grub/splash.xpm.gz
hiddenmenu
title CentOS-4 i386 (2.6.9-42.EL)
        root (hd0,0)
        kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.9-42.EL ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet
selinux=1 enforcing=1
        initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.9-42.EL.img
and I have executed the "cat /proc/cmdline" and its output is
"auto BOOT_IMAGE=linux ro BOOT_FILE=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.9-42.EL rhgb quiet
root=LABEL=/"
I don't know i have added correctly "selinux=1 enforcing=1" to the
kernel line in my grub.conf file.
If i am wrong please guide me where can i add the "selinux=1
enforcing=1" to the kernel line in my grub.conf file

Regards
-S.Balaji