[CentOS] HA Storage Cookbook?

Sat Nov 8 00:26:02 UTC 2008
nate <centos at linuxpowered.net>

thad wrote:

> HP-EVA controller runs on WIN2K, and you have all the inherent problems of
> why we are staying away from winbloze...  ssu scripting is a pain in the
> neck

On the topic of enterprise storage arrays I'm pretty excited
today I'm having a 150TB 3PAR T400 virtualized storage array
being installed. All on SATA->FC. Controllers can push 100k
IOPS to disk, 2.8Gigabytes/second throughput. Bad ass.

They run a hardened version of Debian. Don't get me wrong it's
not cheap, list price is about $1 million, half of which is
software. Worth every penny(after discount at least). Blows
just about everything else on the market away.

nate