[CentOS] Perl Trouble

Sat Nov 8 13:36:00 UTC 2008
Dirk H. Schulz <dirk.schulz at kinzesberg.de>

Dave,

--On 8. November 2008 10:04:25 +0000 Dave Cross <davorg at gmail.com> wrote:

> The module that you want is already build as an rpm. It is contained
> within perl-Class-Accessor.

Thanks, installing that has helped.

> Your local Perl installation is, however, somewhat broken by the
> sounds of it. My recommendation would be to remove all of the modules
> that you have installed using CPAN (you'll find them in the site-perl
> directory) and reinstall them from rpms.

I will stick to installing the modules from rpms. By the way, seems that
there are some missing dependencies: The module I installed for usage is
perl-Nagios-Plugin, but that did not lead to installation of
perl-Class-Accessor. Should I inform someone of that (whom? how?).

Thanks for your help,

Dirk