[CentOS] Is there in CentOS 5 Compiz?

Thu Nov 13 20:30:52 UTC 2008
Vandaman <vandaman2002-sk at yahoo.co.uk>

happymaster23  wrote:

> I have one maybe stupid question - is there in CentOS 5
> packages of Compiz
> Fusion? I am deciding between Fedora and CentOS to install
> it to my netbook
> and this is one of most important features that I want.

Make your decision between Fedora and CentOS not on the basis
of Compiz which is described by its developers as "Alpha Software".

I have got both Fedora and CentOS and they can be described as
"different animals". CentOS is a stable server while Fedora is
a fancy smancy desktop. Some of these people asking to upgrade
should really be on the Fedora bandwagon and others complaining
about Fedora being bleeding edge should have a CentOS server.

Best of both?

Regards,
Vandaman.