[CentOS] Re: mapserver experience?

Thu Nov 13 22:01:14 UTC 2008
Dave Stevens <geek at uniserve.com>

On Friday 07 November 2008 09:29:42 am Dave Stevens wrote:
> On Friday 07 November 2008 12:39:50 am Laurent Wandrebeck wrote:
> > 2008/11/7 Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>:
> > > on 11-6-2008 3:35 PM Dave Stevens spake the following:

> > I have some home build (x86_64 from src.rpm) 5.0.2 if you want.
> > Laurent.
>
> thanks, the box is 32 bit cpu.
> Dave

I have advice to use this repo:

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/EPEL/5/

but I don't understand how to enable it. Usually I would put it into yum.conf
but it seems yum is reading from yum.conf.d. Do I make a text snippet as a
file or add this to another repo's file or what? Example welcome.

Dave

--
Canada must refuse to be entangled in any more wars fought to make the world
safe for capitalism.

-- The Regina Manifesto, 1933