[CentOS] Migration from VMWare to HP Blade

Thu Nov 20 11:44:36 UTC 2008
Matthew Walster <matthew at walster.org>

2008/11/19 Miskell, Craig <Craig.Miskell at agresearch.co.nz>

> > I was just wondering if anyone had encountered similar problems, and
> > knew of any solutions?
> Having just done the opposite (test migrating a CentOS server from physical
> hardware to VMWare), I have a very good idea  :-)  It was CentOS 4, but the
> basic bits should be the same

Thanks for that, I'll give it a go. It's been bugging me for some time.

When I get around to testing this (preferably when it's not a peak hour!)
I'll come back and let you guys know if it worked, know if there's a place I
can document it? It can't just be us two that have had this issue.

Matthew Walster