[CentOS] howto transfer all configuration between 2 remote dedicated servers?

Fri Nov 21 20:52:34 UTC 2008
Joe Barjo <jobarjo78 at yahoo.fr>

Thanks for the suggestion.
I did the rpm -Va but have quite a lot of prelink warnings. But filtering
them out gives a good list of files to transfer.

I still wonder why the rsync method doesn't work, as I'm rsyncing from
another server with the same distribution.

I also don't know how to re install grub from the debian. Under chroot,
there are no devices.
It seems that the root filesystem doesn't even get mounted, as I have no
logs at all.