[CentOS] PPTP VPN server

Tue Nov 25 16:45:51 UTC 2008
"Germán Andrés Pulido F." <gpulido at gtscolombia.com>

Hi!

Thanks for your help. The free version of vmware is ESXi, that's what
you are using right? I also authenticate VPN sessions against the domain
controller, that also works beautifully. Only issue is the reboot of the
server. However, I found that terminal services is not the only think
that produces the reboot, once I managed to reboot it while just
browsing some of our internal web servers (plain HTTP) so the bug is not
strictly related to Terminal Services. Now, the fact that you have the
same configuration running seems to imply that the issue is with
something specific to my installation. Now, a quick question: did you
compile pptpd yourself? or you used RPMs from the official web site?

Thanks again.

--

Cordialmente,

 GERMAN ANDRES PULIDO F.