[CentOS] Looking for an application to work with Centos

Wed Nov 26 13:16:19 UTC 2008
John Thomas <gmane-2006-04-16 at jt-socal.com>

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> John Thomas wrote:
>> John Plemons wrote:
>>> Set up a web page that can be cataloged by search engines capturing all
>>> of the part numbers in a db.  This page would be tied to a MySql or
>>> other  Linux DB so that people can also do a basic on site part number
>>> search..  We have 150,000 different part numbers, we would like all
>>> 150,000 picked up by the different search engines.
>> http://drupal.org
>
> Erm, yes. Good answer (maybe) but you seem to have hit reply on the
> wrong question.

Ouch!

It brings to mind the saying, that I will probably mess up, "If you
learn to use a hammer, everything becomes a nail."  I have learned to
use Drupal and thought it was a good solution to consider.  Perhaps I
need to take a screwdriver course to broaden my base.

--
Sincerely,
John Thomas