AW: [CentOS] Nightly yum update did an "upgrade"

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:00:21 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I remember those days very well, Mark.  And I wondered why when you
> removed that title.  Don't think I've ever given you hard time...  :-D

Now you know, and no, I don't think you've ever been other than polite
and helpful.  Though, to be perfectly accurate, it was one of our
resident grouches whom I shall not name here that advised me privately
what it was about my posts that was irritating most of the top level
folks, and my sig was just one of a few.

mhr