[CentOS] OT Mailing List Spam

Chris Boyd cboyd at gizmopartners.com
Fri Oct 3 03:21:43 UTC 2008

On Oct 2, 2008, at 3:17 PM, Vandaman wrote:

> 1. Go to the eircom page or type abuse at eircom in google to get
> the web
> form. The form looks like it goes direct to their tech support, they
> responded very fast.

Yes, but the trend is for the big ISPs to use ARF, which sort of
defeats the idea of humans filling out forms.
http://mipassoc.org/arf/index.html

Anyone know of a tool that will take an spam message with headers and
spit out an ARF formatted message?  I've found MIME::ARF but haven't
had time to go back and re-learn the tiny bit of Perl I knew to make
it more useful.

--Chris