[CentOS] OT Mailing List Spam

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 01:17:23 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 19:25 +0100, Ned Slider wrote:
> Toby Bluhm wrote:
> > MHR wrote:
> >> Hello?  This is way off topic for the CentOS list.
> >>
> >> Enough already.
> >>

> > The audience groans with dismay. We shuffle off, looking for a Springer
> > inspired Reality Internet Game Show.
> >

> Dang, and I had money on this being October's useless thread with (what
> seems like) 1000 or more responses!
>
> Maybe CentOS needs an O/T or social mailing list (like IRC and the forum
> channels) to save my bulging inbox!

Ha! You shoulda seen the thread over on the Fedora List over if SELinux
was infiltration into our systems by the FBI and if it could be safely
removed. Wow, that one went on for a month. We had Karl there for a few
months and that sparked all sorts of audience participation. :) Ric

https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987