[CentOS] Eclipse 3.2.1-19 package on Centos 5.2

Tom [toms400]

toms400 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 21:23:32 UTC 2008

Hi, I'm using Centos 5.2 and trying to use Eclipse's embedded browser without
success.  Could this be due to any of the patches that were commented
out in 3.2.1-18?

When trying to use the embedded browser, I get the error: No more
handles (java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no swt-mozilla-gtk-3235 in
java.library.path).    I have a gre.conf, have set MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME,
and LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but continue to get that error.

If you have any ideas, I'd be very grateful.
Thanks
-Tom