[CentOS] NameVirtualHost and CGI Problems

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Thu Oct 9 15:51:54 UTC 2008

Mike -- EMAIL IGNORED wrote:
> On: Centos 5.2, with httpd-2.2.3-11.el5_1.centos.3
>
> I tried to bring up a web server using an
> httpd.con that runs well
>
> On the Centos version, I cannot successfully:
>    run a NameVirtualHost;
>    execute a CGI.
>
> I can bring up a simple page if I avoid the
> above.

Don't we all like puzzles? All those hundreds of pieces which look
similar? Is that blue one there sky or is it the water? The green one
over there - is it a tree? Is it a part of that house which has been
painted green?

If you want to solve that puzzle, it often helps to look at the picture
on the top of the box.

IOW: What did you try to do? What happened? What did you expect to
happen? What does your config look like? Are there any errors in the log
file?

Ralph