[CentOS] [OT] What is the best network monitoring tool?

Alejandro cdgraff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:05:21 UTC 2008

Nate,

Thanks for your response.

Currently I have a lot of services to monitoring for example:

Databases : Oracle - Mysql - MSSql
WebServers: SunWebServer - SunJavaAppServer - Apache
Systems: Windows - Linux
Networking: Cisco Switch - Lan Interfaces

Currently I look these projects: Groundwork and Centreon (
http://www.centreon.com/), this two tools based in Nagios, but with
statistical tools

And other excellent tool is JFFNMS (http://www.jffnms.org/)

Regards,